terms & conditions
References to “Miller Developments” in these terms and conditions are to M2 Group Ltd, company number SC601917 having its registered office at 201 West George Street, Glasgow G2 2LW.
This website is the property of M2 Group Ltd.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone us on 0141 473 5770.
- The copyright in material on this website is owned by Miller Developments and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish any such information in any manner without the prior written consent of Miller Developments. You agree not to remove any product identification, copyright notices or legends or other notices or proprietary restrictions from any of the material or information contained in these web pages. Any unauthorised downloading, retransmission, or other copying or modification of any of the contents of this website may be in breach of statutory or common law rights which could be the subject of legal action. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Miller Developments.
- Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of Miller Developments. The display of any of the above trade names or trademarks on pages at this website does not imply that any licence has been granted to any third party in respect of the same. All other product or company names and devices, logos, icons, graphics or designs referred to on the pages of this website are the trade marks of their respective owners and are exhibited only in such a manner as is intended to be for the benefit of such trade mark owners and Miller Developments intends no infringement of such trade marks. The appearance or absence of product, services, companies, organisations, home pages or other websites on this website does not imply any endorsement or non-endorsement thereof by Miller Developments. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Miller Developments.
- The copyright in all information (including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, concepts and graphics) submitted to Miller Developments through this website is automatically licensed for use by Miller Developments. Miller Developments will not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and will be free to use the information for any purpose.
- The information, materials and functions contained in the website including text, graphics, links or other items are provided on an “as is ” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Miller Developments disclaims all warranties, representations, understandings whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties’ rights. Miller Developments reserves the right at any time and without notice to change, amend or otherwise vary these terms and conditions and its web pages. Your continued use of our website implies that you accept such terms and conditions as apply at the time of your use. Every time you wish to use our website, please check these terms and conditions to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- Miller Developments shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatsoever including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, contracts, data, goodwill, work stoppage and computer failure resulting from the use of or inability to use, interruption or availability of this website, its operation or transmission, computer viruses, loss of data or otherwise in respect of the use of the website and howsoever caused even if Miller Developments shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Miller Developments excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law Miller Developments disclaims all liability for negligence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided in order to enhance the interest of other featured content and are not intended to signify that Miller Developments endorses or otherwise has any responsibility for the content of the linked website. Miller Developments is not responsible for nor assumes any liability for the contents of other websites or home pages which are linked to Miller Developments web pages. Miller Developments shall have no liability in respect of material hyperlinked to Miller Developments web pages which may be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening or obscene or otherwise not in accordance with such regulations as may be from time to time in force. The provision by Miller Developments of a link to another website does not constitute any authorisation by Miller Developments to you to access materials held at that location, nor is it evidence of any endorsement by Miller Developments of the material held there.
- Miller Developments operates this website from Glasgow, Scotland and makes no representation that the information contained herein is appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the United Kingdom.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
- Any information found on this website including prices and images is for guidance only and is not intended to constitute a contract and may change without notice. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
- Miller Developments shall not be liable for any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software other property as a result of your access to, use of browsing of this website or your downloading of any data, text or images.
- It is not permitted to create a link to this website without Miller Developments consent.
- Illustrations, images, floor plans and development layouts shown on this website are intended for general guidance only.
- The Modern Slavery Act 2015 requires every organisation carrying on a business in the UK with a turnover of £36 million or more to produce an annual statement detailing the steps it is taking to combat slavery and human trafficking. View our full statement here.
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. The cookies store information and some of these can have privacy implications.
The cookies employed by Miller Developments are used for obtaining basic information which we use to enhance your visit to our website. Some of these last only for so long as you remain on our website and some are kept for repeat visits.
For further information, and instructions on how to disable cookies in your browser, visit: www.aboutcookies.org.
The service provider for cookies on this website is M2 Group Ltd, company number SC601917, registered office 201 West George Street, Glasgow G2 2LW.
Cookies used by Miller Developments
|Miller Developments use Google Analytics to gather statistics on how people interact and navigate the Miller Developments website. These statistics are used to make the website easier to use for its visitors.|
|PHPSESSID||Site session ID. Allows the site to recognise you as you progress from page to page during one session. Does not collect any information from the user.|
|cookieNoShow||Cookie created if you close the cookie banner. Prevents the banner from displaying on your next visit to the site.|
Third Party Cookies
‘Miller Developments’ uses trusted service providers like Google Analytics to assist us in analysing data from visits to our website. We do not control these cookies in the same way as the Miller Development cookies. We list below these third parties. If you wish more information on these cookies we recommend you visit the relevant website.
|Partner Name||What their cookies are used for|
|Miller Developments use Google Analytics to gather statistics on how people interact and navigate the Miller Developments website. These statistics are used to make the website easier to use for its visitors. Google Maps are used to present search results on a map view.|
“Miller Developments has a significant and diverse portfolio of development activities with a gross development value in excess of £1Bn. We enjoy a reputation of being proactive, diligent and creative in our approach.”