The use of this website of The Miller Group Limited and other companies associated with or related to the Miller Group Limited ("Miller") is subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
- The copyright in material on this website is owned by Miller and protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright treaties and all other applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. You are entitled to copy any information for your own personal use but may not republish electronically, manually or otherwise such information without the prior written consent of Miller.
- Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs to the pages of this website may constitute trade names or unregistered trademarks of Miller. You are not permitted to use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce these trade names or trademarks for any reason.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved to Miller
- Miller disclaims all warranties, representations, understanding whatsoever, express or implied, specifically including but not limited to warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer viruses, and non-infringement of third parties' rights.
- Miller shall not be liable for any loss of any kind and howsoever caused in respect of use of this website. Miller specifically excludes any liability for any errors or omissions from information, materials and functions included in this website except to the extent that such liability may not be lawfully excluded under the applicable law.
- Links to other websites are provided for information purposes only. Miller takes no responsibility or liability for the content of any linked website.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted by the laws of Scotland. The Scottish Courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any dispute between us. You are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws of the country from which you are accessing this website.
- Any information found on this website is for guidance only and is not intended to constitute a contract and may change without notice. Nothing on this website will be deemed to constitute an offer to contract.
- It is not permitted to create a link nor to make any alterations or additions to the material on this website without Miller's consent.